The new eromobil® starter case contains the optimum equipment in terms of the materials and tools you need when using your eromobil®. The robust hard shell case, with its intelligent inner workings, accommodates the tools and materials perfectly, and stores them in a well-organised and safe way. And even if you already have an eromobil®, the eromobil® starter case still offers numerous benefits.
The Starter Case COMPLETE contains:
- WiFi inspection camera: Ideal for illuminating places that are difficult to access
- 1 set of hollow copper electrodes ø 1-10 mm
- 1 set of collets ø 1-10 mm
- 1 set of drift punches ø 2-6 mm
- 1 vibration head retainer MK-2, MK-3
- 1 clamping nut
- 10 vibration head splash protection bags
- 1 precision vernier calliper
- 1 coolant pump suction basket complete with non-return valve and threaded coupling
- 2 open-ended spanners, WAF 19, WAF 24 mm
- 1 set of tweezers: for removing the residue after the erosion process
- 4 hose clamps 9 mm
- 1 straight shank retainer ø12 mm
Starter Case SMART without WiFi inspection camera.
Of course you can assemble the accessories individually and exactly according to your needs. Be it the magnetic stand or the deep hole inspection light, the original eromobil accessories guarantee even more convenience during operation.
For erosion on large magnetisable workpieces. With holding bracket and special flange to hold the oscillating head. Mobile carriage, upper section sliding and pivoting.
WiFi inspection camera
With a length of 80 mm, the camera's neck is ideal for illuminating holes that are difficult to access or are deep after erosion. A free app can be used to transfer the view directly to your smartphone, tablet or PC.
Oscillating head socket
MK-2/MK-3, right in the spindle sleeve.
For easy removal of the tool residues after erosion. Available as a set with diameters of 2.0 / 3.0 / 4.0 / 5.0 / 6.0 mm.
Make use of the eromobil® to easily remove broken tools from your valualbe workpieces without further damage.
Whether you're having technical questions or you want to order replacement electrodes - our support team is there to help you.